Wayne G. Morrill, VP
Senior Project Manager
Mr. Morrill attended the New Hampshire Technical Institute in Stratham and received his Associates Degree in Electro-Mechanical Drafting in 1988. He is proficient in the use of computer programs such as AutoCAD and Land Desktop Development. He is a NH Licensed Septic System Designer, Evaluator and Installer.
In 1988, Mr. Morrill joined Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc., as a CAD Technician. As a Project Supervisor his responsibilities include, but are not limited to, project management, cost analysis, site inspection, design of subdivisions and commercial development plans, survey note reduction, point transfers and construction layout. In 2001, he became an owner of the firm and was named a Vice President.
Mr. Morrill is extremely competent in all areas of project management and development. He is innovative, bright, dependable and thorough, paying close attention to detail. He has excellent rapport with clients, working closely with them, and quickly gaining their trust. He acts as a representative for clients at Planning Board Meetings, Zoning Board Hearings and during project negotiations.
* Seabrook, NH: 135,318 S.F. Home Depot Retail Development on Route 1 ~ Project Manager and Site Designer
* North Windham, Ellsworth and Thomaston, ME: 165,000 S.F. Lowe’s Home Improvement Stores ~ Principal-In-Charge
* Seabrook, NH: 150,000 S.F. Lowe’s Home Improvement Warehouse Development on Route 1 ~ Project Manager and Site Designer
* Seabrook, NH: 12-lot Industrial Park with 1,025 L.F. of roadway on Ledge Road ~ Project Manager and Site Designer
* Seabrook, NH: 90,000 S.F. Kohl’s Department Store, an attached 12,500 S.F. Retail Space, a 5,495 S.F. Restaurant, and associated access-ways and parking ~ Principal-In-Charge
* Lynn, MA: 13,013 S.F. CVS Pharmacy with associated parking, drainage and utilities ~ Principal-In-Charge
* Epping, NH: Brickyard Square of Epping was completed in three phases. Phase 1 was a 77,232 S.F. Retail Building with associated parking, drainage and utilities. Phase 2 was a total of 89,040 S.F. comprised of 20-Retail Building Units with associated parking, drainage and utilities. Phase 3 was a total of 110,676 S.F. comprised of 3 Retail Buildings and a Cinema with associated parking, drainage and utilities ~ Principal-In-Charge
* Concord, NH: 13,225 S.F. CVS Pharmacy and a 2,598 S.F. Burger King Restaurant with associated driveway, drive-thrus, parking, drainage and utilities ~ Principal-In-Charge
* Amesbury, MA: 13,225 S.F. CVS Pharmacy with associated parking, prescription drive-thru, drainage and utilities and 2,500 S.F. Mansard Mixed Use Building ~ Principal-In-Charge
* Brentwood, NH: 19,097 S.F. Tractor Supply Building and 15,000 S.F. Outdoor Fenced Merchandise Display Area, with associated parking, utilities and drainage ~ Principal-In-Charge
* Barrington, NH: 93,000 S.F. Turbo Cam International light industrial manufacturing facility with access roads, porous pavement parking lots, on-site sanitary sewer, LID features ~ Principal-In-Charge