Joseph A. Coronati, VP
Senior Project Manager
Mr. Coronati graduated from Clarkson University in 1997, with a degree in Civil Engineering and concentration in transportation. After a summer internship, Mr. Coronati began working full-time at Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc. (JBE). During his first two years of employment, he engineered site plans, subdivisions and municipal utilities. Specialties included drainage design, construction cost estimates and site inspections. Planning Board meetings quickly became a regular part of the job.
In order to gain construction experience, Mr. Coronati took a position with Modern Continental Construction Company on the Boston Central Artery project. He worked at solving construction problems with the use of AutoCAD, focused on design. Mr. Coronati left Modern to partner with a licensed engineer in a small civil/structural firm and managed projects through Local, State, and Federal approvals.
In the fall of 2000, Mr. Coronati returned to JBE and in 2001 he became an owner of the firm and was named a Vice President. In his position as Project Manager, he is responsible for projects from condominium and commercial site plans to single family subdivisions with the Zoning Board of Adjustment and Planning Board approval. He pays close attention to detail within a timely manner and follows projects through to design completion and construction.
* Amesbury, MA: 63 unit Condominium & Single-Family Residential Subdivision with 9,000 LF of road with municipal water, sewer and drainage ~ Project Manager
* Epping, NH: 380 Single-Family Residential lots in 11 Subdivisions with a total of 52,000 L.F. of road. Projects included NHDES Alteration of Terrain, State Subdivision, Wetlands Bureau, Dam Bureau & EPA Phase II Permits ~ Project Manager & Site Designer
* Hampton, NH: 45 separate Condominium Developments and Subdivisions, Commercial Site Plans, and Town Municipal projects, which required variances, wetland special use permits and Planning Board approval. All sites have municipal sewer, water and drainage and require State permits ~ Project Manager & Site Designer
* Amherst, NH: 22 lot Single-Family Residential Subdivision with 2,600 L.F. of road and 3,000 L.F. of common driveways, on 90 acres with on-site leach fields and wells ~ Principal-In-Charge
* Nashua, NH: 45 unit, 4-story Condominium project with underground parking and stormwater detention, offsite roadway improvements, and municipal utilities ~ Principal-In-Charge
* North Andover, MA: 8-lot Single-Family Residential Subdivision with 1,000 L.F. of roadway on 14.43 acres with drainage and utility design including on-site leachfields and municipal water ~ Principal-In-Charge
* Epping, NH: 30,092 S.F. Exeter Hospital Medical Office Building including associated parking, drainage and utilities ~ Principal-In-Charge