David M. Collier, L.L.S.
Mr. Collier attended Old Dominion University - College of Engineering & Technology where he studied Land Surveying and he continued his studies at the University of New Hampshire. He is a Licensed Land Surveyor in the State of New Hampshire. His professional affiliations include the New Hampshire Land Surveyor’s Association, where he has served as President, as a member of the Executive Committee, and as Liaison to New Hampshire Register of Deeds Association and the New Hampshire Planners Association. He is a member of the National Society of Professional Surveyors and the New Hampshire GPS Consortium, where he served as Director from 2004-2005, and of the Alton Planning Board, where he currently serves as Chairman. He also received the New Hampshire Land Surveyor’s Association Survey Excellence Award in 2009.
Mr. Collier joined Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc. (JBE) in 2011 bringing with him more than twenty years of surveying experience while working at Richard D. Bartlett & Associates. While there he served as Project Manager and Vice President overseeing many different projects involving all types of surveying including Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Subdivisions, Lot Line Adjustments, Construction Layouts, and Elevation Certifications. The City of Concord exclusively used the firm as the surveyor for the City and Mr. Collier oversaw several of these projects and worked directly with City Officials to provide existing conditions plans for on-staff City Engineers to prepare designs.
Mr. Collier has first-hand experience and understanding of the Land Survey process from the initial research and field survey work, to the drafting and preparation of final documents for recording. He also has experience managing day to day field and office operations.
* Seabrook, NH: Kohl’s Department Store, ALTA Land Title Survey of 13-acres ~ Project Manager, Land Surveyor
* Epping, NH: Brickyard Square at Epping, Construction Layout, Coordination of Horizontal and Vertical Control ~ Project Manager, Land Surveyor
* Hooksett, NH: Wal-Mart ACSM/ALTA Land Title Survey of 21-acres and corridor survey of 2,000 L.F. of roadway ~ Project Manager, Land Surveyor
* Concord, NH: Topographic and Right-of-Way Survey for 4-mile Roadway Improvement Project ~ Project Manager, Land Surveyor
* Isles of Shoals, White Island, NH: As-Built Survey of Piling Locations for Catwalk Restoration ~ Project Manager, Land Surveyor
* Hampton, NH: Boundary Survey of 8.56-Acre parcels on Juniper Lane ~ Land Surveyor
* Gilford, NH: Boundary and Topographic Survey of 21.56-Acre parcel and 1,700 L.F. Right-of-Way Survey ~ Land Surveyor
* Seabrook, NH: Boundary, Topographic, and ACSM/ALTA Land Title Survey of 1.08-Acre parcel along Route 1 ~ Land Surveyor
* Allenstown, NH: Boundary and Topographic Survey of 5.03-Acre NHDOT surplus parcel ~ Land Surveyor