Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc. (JBE) is a full-service civil engineering and land surveying design firm with in-house staff including wetland scientist, septic system designers, Certified Professionals in Erosion and Sediment Control, Certified Professionals in Storm Water Quality and experienced construction inspectors. We typically begin with review of the tax map and municipal zoning to provide a concept plan for client review of every residential or commercial project. If the client approves the design, we move next to property survey and engineering site design. Applications are submitted to the municipality and state agencies to obtain regulatory review and approval of the project.
Many projects require design creativity throughout this process to maximize lot layout and site efficiency. This may include low impact drainage design features, such as porous pavement and bioretention elements.
After approvals are secured, we assist our clients with construction administration services, including bond estimates, contractor bidding, periodic construction inspections, final punchlist and project close-out. This phase is critical to ensure that the client obtains maximum property value.
SITE ENGINEERING SERVICES :
* Conceptual Site Design and Feasibility Studies
* Commercial and Industrial Site Plans
* Residential Subdivision Plans
* State and Federal Approvals for Wetlands, Shoreland, Alteration of Terrain, Drainage/Storm Water, Groundwater Discharge, and DOT Driveway/Traffic Motion
* Stormwater Analysis and Hydraulic Studies
* Stormwater Operations and Maintenance Manuals
* Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Subsurface Effluent Disposal Systems
* Wastewater and Water System Design
* Municipal Engineering Review & Inspection Services
* Roadway Design
* Low Impact Design (LID) and Porous Pavement Drainage Design
* Property Condition Assessment Reports for Mobile Home Communities
* Wetland Delineations and Assessments
* Site Location Development Approvals
* US EPA Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) & Notice of Intent (NOI)
* Septic System Design for Commercial & Residential
* Septic System Inspections and Site Assessments
* Pump Station Design
* Consultation & Construction Oversight