Christopher S. Albert
CWS, LSSD, CPESC, CPSWQ
Senior Project Manager
Mr. Albert joined Jones & Beach Engineers, Inc., in 2007 bringing over 20 years of experience in municipal design, permitting, and construction management. He is a graduate from the University of New Hampshire with a BS in Forestry Science and a minor in Soils. He is a Certified Wetland Scientist, Certified Professional in Erosion & Sediment Control and Stormwater Quality, Certified Water System Operator Grade 1A, and a NH Licensed Septic System Designer. He is certified by OSHA for the 40 Hour Hazardous Site/Safety Trainer, confined space and is a 40-hour supervisor trainer. Mr. Albert is President of the New Hampshire Association of Natural Resource Scientists (NHANRS). Mr. Albert is also the Representative for the Town of Epping’s Southeast Watershed Alliance (SWA).
* Allenstown, NH: Olde Towne Homeowners Cooperative – Design Engineer and Project Manager for the installation of a new well, 20,000 gallon atmospheric tank, mechanical room design. Project funded under the DWSRF loan program.
* Candia, NH: Hillcrest Apartments Water System Upgrade – Design Engineer and Project Manager for the Pump House Upgrade. Project included a new 6,000 gallon atmospheric storage tank with a new electrical and mechanical system. Projected funded by the DWSRF loan program and listed in the 2012 Report.
* Pelham, NH: Old Lawrence Road – Design Engineer and Project Manager for the Water System Upgrade. Project entailed the construction of a new well house building with a 5,000 gallon atmospheric tank, Kinetico Treatment System, new mechanical and electrical systems.
* Exeter, NH: Exeter River Landing – Water System Upgrade – Design Engineer and Project Manager for the Well House Upgrade. Project in the early design phase for the upgrade of the existing well house with a new 20,000 gallon atmospheric tank, Green Sand Filter system with variable speed pumps, electrical MCC panel and mechanical piping.
* State of NH, Mountain Top Projects – Design Engineer and Manager on four sites in New Hampshire for the design of new generators, building enclosures, telecommunication building, State and Federal FCC and FAA permitting. Generators fueled by propane. Coordinated with Mechanical and Electrical Engineers on design. Current knowledge of NFPA 37 and 58.
* Newfields, NH: Village Water and Sewer Commission and Board of Selectmen – Design Engineer for the Bald Hill Road culvert replacement. Design Engineer for the sidewalk design along Route 87 for the Town. Construction management on the Route 85 bridge waterline design and installation, coordinated work with NHDOT; Preliminary Design and well-siting report for the Goldsmith Well.
* Epping, NH: Water and Sewer Commission and Board of Selectmen: Design Engineer and construction manager for the Prescott Road culvert replacement. Construction Manager for a 500,000 gpd Wastewater Treatment System Upgrade; the WWTF entailed a Zenon bio-membrane filtration system. Formation of the Operations and Management manual for treatment plant and coordination with plant operators; Project Engineer for the Mill Street Pump Station; Project Manager and QC and QA review on-site and structural construction for the 300,000 gallon elevated steel water storage tank, managed sub-contractors and negotiated contracts for the Commission; Hoar Pond Well #2 final DES report, installation and commissioning; Project Engineer for the Route 125 water and sewer infrastructure improvements and construction of the Route 125 sanitary sewer pump station upgrade; Town engineering review for sewer and water site plan review and inspections for developmental projects in Town ~ Project Engineer, Site Designer and Construction Manager.
*Dorchester, NH, North Dorchester Road: Recently completed the topographic survey and wetland delineation. Project Manager for the replacement design of (2) 6-foot diameter CMP culverts on Rocky Brook.
*Bow, NH, Bow Bog Road: Design Engineer and Project manager. Contract administrator and inspector for the construction phase.
*Warren, NH, Baker River Restoration: Design Engineer and Project manager for multiple projects along the Barker River. Assisted in disaster relief and repairs to two bridges after Tropical Storm Irene. Pavement and Culvert inventory plan
*Barrington, NH: Project Manager for the pavement and culvert inventory for the Town Roads.